The Blacklight Pro Pack is a rugged touring accessory for those who need a lightweight, all-day, touring pack. The straps have an anatomical fit to reduce unwanted pull on your shoulders and back, a common problem with backpacks. This pack also provides attachments and room for all your necessary equipment. There is an internal waterproof pocket for your valuables, a built-in crampon safety case, an aluminum ski hook, and attachments for a helmet, ice axe, and ropes. If you're interested in having quick access to your water bottle, sunscreen, and what have you, the pack also has a few extra daisy chains just for this reason. Possibly the biggest standout feature of this pack is the durable material. The Blacklight Pro is made from a Dyneema material, which happens to have 15x more tensile strength than steel! Compared to your average nylon material, the Dyneema material will hold up against rocks, jostling gear, even a simple case of overstuffing. If you're interested in a good looking, lightweight pack that's made for all-day touring and reliable durability, the Blacklight Pro is a fabulous choice!
- Made of tear-resistant Dyneema material to hold up in rough conditions.
- Great volume and weight for an all-day touring pack.
- Fully featured pack with a built-in crampon case/safety box.
- External helmet and rope attachments for ease of access.
- Internal waterproofed pocket for your valuables.
- Anatomical cut straps to reduce pull on your shoulders and spine.
- External daisy chain and aluminum ski hook.
- 30 litre capacity to hold a big day's worth of gear.
|Access||Roll top and velcro crampon pocket on side|
|Ski Carry||Aluminium ski hook|
|Shovel / Probe||Inside|
|Security Pocket||Waterproof pocket inside pack|
|Materials||Dyneema (extreme tear resistance)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Mountaineering, winter tours|
|Notes||Every feature you need for a long day in the mountains|
|Bottom Line||Dynafits toughest mountaineering pack to date|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.