Choosing a Goldilocks pant that meets your needs for all skimo related activities can be an exhausting process. No worries, Dynafit is here to help. The Mezzalama Race 2 pant is the, "just right," of the skimo pant world, and stylish to top it off. Made with 4-way stretch materials and a fleece lining, the Mezzalama Race 2 Pant is a warm and form-fitting addition to any skimo closet. The exterior fabric face is smooth nylon to help you shed snow and water, even in the worst weather, and the interior is lined with fleece to keep you warm. An elastic waistband and hem provide a secure form fit to your legs and around your boots. Since you just got these pants you don't want to slice and dice them with your new skis so Dynafit added a reinforced material around the ankles to protect your pants and your boots. The reinforced material at the cuff also provides you the option to cut out the material to allow easy access to your buckles. Since details matter, these pants also have reflective materials along the legs for visibility. The Mezzalama Race 2 pant can go from racing to powder lapping, and back to training without missing a step.
- Reinforced material around the cuff can be cut for access to your boot buckle system.
- Elastic hem and waistband provide a comfortable and reliable fit.
- Reflective material down the sides of the legs keep you safe in low light conditions.
- 4-way stretch nylon fabric and fleece offer maneuverability and comfort.
- Small rear pocket can hold nutrition, or other pint-sized incidentals.
- Snug athletic fit will have you feeling fast.
|Cuffs||Elastic / reinforced cuff with race boot cutouts|
|Materials||4-way stretch nylon|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, speed touring|
|Notes||Custom cut cuff for fiddle free transitions.|
|Bottom Line||Pair these with the Mezzalama 2 jacket for a 2 piece race suit|
|Compare to other Men's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.