The Movement Fast 85 is the heir to the throne abdicated by the Race Pro 85, the crown of speed touring skis with the divine bloodline of race-inspired construction. Made with an Ultra Light Paulownia Selection core cozily wrapped with Movement's own super secret Ultralight Carbon layup, the Fast 85 inherits the prestige of being among the lightest skis in its class. With more sidecut and a shorter turn radius than its true-race-ski counterpart, the Race Pro 66, the Fast 85 offers more versatility, float, and enjoyment on the descent while staying true to Movement's heritage of superlight, full-carbon skis. The most significant innovation compared to its predecessor is the addition of CORK-TIP Technology, which is lightweight, helps dampen vibration, and is more eco-friendly than standard plastic-based alternatives. True to its name, the Movement Fast 85 will keep you moving fast.
- Movement's Ultralight Carbon recipe is a coveted secret that keeps the weight low and performance high.
- CORK-TIP Technology absorbs chatter at the tip for a smoother downhill experience.
- Ultralight paulownia wood core is selectively chosen for its lightweight, allowing you to go faster, further, funner.
- Race edge is light and will help you navigate harder snow with precision.
- Speed base is fast and dense, kinda like a high school jock!
- Mounting plate utilizes Titanal and fiberglass to keep your bindings firmly attached to the ski.
|Lengths (cm)||161, 169, 177|
|Weight (pair)||1820g 
||Camber with light tip and tail rocker|
||Round tip, tapered tail|
||Carbon wrap with cork tip|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||More damp version of the Race Pro 85|
|Bottom Line||Race construction built on a wider platform|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.