Here's something! Blizzard decided to apply their years of Zero G know-how to a specialized ski mountaineering tool. The LT 80 is a finely crafted ski that provides the ultimate confidence in steep terrain. A long running edge, subtle rocker, and tapered tail make precision jump turns and side-slipping quite comfortable. The tweaked Carbon Drive chassis from the Zero G construction makes sure the ski won't fold on you and the mini-sidewall forces the edges into a firm surface. A consistent flex offers the repeatability necessary to have the courage to make the next leap. The Blizzard Zero G LT 80 will be a ski mountaineering staple for years to come.
- Carbon Drive LT is a uni-directional fiber wrap offers a round flex and torsional stiffness.
- Wider tip and tapered tail help plane up if the conditions get a little manky.
- Small camber and gentle rocker are the perfect combo for steep confidence.
- TrueBlend core has a bit of pop and edge dampening for a stable feel.
- Mini sidewalls eat into firm snow and add some durability.
- Tip is notched so you can use a race-style skin system.
|Lengths (cm)||164, 171, 178|
|Weight (pair)||1910g 
||Tip notch, flat notched tail|
||Small amount of camber, subtle rocker tip and tail|
||Wider shovel, tapered tail|
||Carbon Drive LT|
||Poplar and Paulownia TrueBlend core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Mini vertical sidewall underfoot|
|Bottom Line||Stable, round flexing ski for big objectives|
|Compare to other Low-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
I'm looking for a ski for PNW volcanoes and the High Sierra in the spring. Thanks.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.