What better way to commemorate SCARPA’s 80th anniversary than by giving their crown jewel a Ferrari-red paint job? The F1 boot has proven time and again that it deserves to be painted red. The lightweight nylon shell, Pebax tongue, and a 62° range-of-motion give it a spritely uphill attitude. But once you close the Fast Buckle, tighten down the power strap, and flip the ski/walk lever down, all that changes. The tall Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner brings the support up closer to your knee while the Evo tongue and Carbon Core in the shell provide character to the downhill flex pattern. There’s a reason SCARPA chose the F1 to be its only 80th Anniversary product.
- Carbon Core Tech is built into the lower shell to improve downhill performance.
- Boa lacing system securely wraps the shell around your foot.
- Intuition liners are some of the best in the business, up and down.
- Fast Buckle cuff closure is as simple as it is powerful.
- Evo Tongue is energetic and gets out of your way when skinning.
- Vibram UFO EVO soles make scrambling that much easier.
- 62° range of motion will get you to your objective before you know it.
- Dynafit branded Quick Inserts ensure consistent binding performance.
- Only 2500 being made worldwide, get yours now.
80th Edition Goodies: After removing your 80th edition boots from their 80th edition box, you will notice that a few extra goodies were thrown in the box to commemorate the brand’s historic line of success that's approximately 80 years long. Inside you will find a fancy 80th edition boot bag and another 80th edition cloth bag filled with various 80th edition knickknacks and schwag such as an 80th edition pin for your coat, an authenticity certificate that was hand-signed (by an 80 year old Italian boot maker)* at the factory, two 80th edition stickers, and an anniversary club card with a unique code just for you to unlock Scarpa’s special secrets to a moderate amount of longevity.
*We made that up. Any truth to that is purely coincidental but would be cool.
Compare otherTouring Boots
|Weight (pair)||2496g 
|Buckles||1 + boa|
|Boot Sole Length||280mm [24.5/25]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech only|
|Forward Lean(s)||20°, 22°|
|Materials||Carbon infused nylon shell w/ Pebax tongue|
|Liner||Intuition Pro Flex Evo|
|Sole||Vibram UFO Evo|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Getting nostalgic, drinking cappuccinos|
|Notes||Classic ski/walk mode mechanism|
|Bottom Line||Celebrate with SCARPA|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.