Like any good backcountry ski or beauty product manufacturer, Atomic offers an easy solution to your skin problems. Simply take the 70/30% mohair mix skins out of the box, remove the sheathing, and apply to your ski bases. They are already cut to the length and width of your Atomic skis. Currently offered are models that match the Backland 78, 85, and 95 skis.
- Plastic insert fits snugly into tip notch.
- Tail straps are adjustable 3cm smaller and 5cm longer for each size ski.
- 70/30 Mohair Mix plush for good glide, good grip, and long life.
- Enough tail you can swap the plastic tips for a bungee tip rip.
- Standard hot melt glue for consistent stick in all temps.
Questions & Reviews
Thanks for reaching out! Contour does manufacture these skins for Atomic. The 70/30% mohair mix skins use the normal glue, not the hybrid glue. The normal glue has a stickier formula, which will benefit you in a wet Sierra snowpack.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.