The Plum Race 120 binding is for the speediest of the speedy, for the fast and light skiers who answer, "water and extra layers just slow me down" when asked where in tarnation their backpacks are. The Race 120 is the big brother to the Race 99, and was designed for use by racers who brush uncomfortably close to the 90kg weight limit of the Race 99. If you're looking to get a race binding that's as light as possible, but the 99 looks a little too dainty for your tastes, look no further. The Plum Race 120 is all you need to for racing, touring, and going light and fast in the backcountry.
- These bindings mount directly to the ski, but adjustment plates can be purchased here if you need to accommodate different BSL's.
- A single riser flap must be engaged when walking and is 38mm from the surface of the ski.
- Slick wheel-bearing makes locking and unlocking the toe lever a breeze.
- Plum claims a non-adjustable release value of 7ish on the Race 120 binding.
- Ski crampon receptor (sold separately) can be removed with a simple tool at home or in the field.
- Plum offers a two-year warranty on these bindings.
- Made in France.
Compare otherRace Bindings
|BSL Adjustment||Optional plate(s)|
|Riser Heights||1 + flat|
|Materials||Machined from solid 7075 Aluminum|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, training, or general competition.|
|Notes||Nice wheel bearing for smooth lever action|
|Bottom Line||The sweet spot between lightness and strength.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.