With the launch of the Rotation 7, many lighter skiers were delighted to finally have a binding that provided reliable release at lower settings. Now, taking it a step further, Dynafit has built upon the reliable platform of the Rotation 7 to come up with the ST Rotation Lite 7. By utilizing an aluminum toe piece instead of one made from steel, Dynafit was able to shave off a little weight, which your legs will thank you for over the course of that big vertical day. The hub centering system allows the rotating toe piece to remain centered, alleviating frustration upon trying to step in. The roof of the heel unit also now sports an aluminum construction, which has the added benefit of being more durable when compared to the previous models. Last, but certainly not least, the binding now comes in skimo blue, and is proven to make you 10% faster.* For the person who understands that less is more (both in weight and release value), the Dynafit Rotation Lite 7 should be the first, second, and third on the list.
- Hub Centering toe piece allows for easy step-in.
- Rotating toe piece helps with the reliable release.
- Heel risers help for when the goin’ gets steep.
- Ice Breaker Pins help break the ice (try bringing it on your first date).
- 25mm BSL adjustment accommodates multiple boots.
- Forged aluminum, high-tech plastic, and stainless steel round out the construction.
*Not actually proven.
||82mm, 92mm, 100mm|
||2 + flat|
||Aluminum, stainless steel, high tech synthetic|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring for the little ones|
|Notes||Pass it on to your next child when the first grows out of it|
|Bottom Line||The lowest release values in the ST Rotation lineup|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.