Here at Skimo Co, we understand the challenge lighter skiers face when trying to find the appropriate gear. Boots are often too big, skis are too long, and the release values on bindings are too high. We deal with this challenge all year, and are now excited to offer the Plum Oazo 6 binding, one of the lightest and most capable touring bindings on the market made specifically for lighter skiers. With a typical three-stage locking toe piece (open, ski, skin), built-in ski crampon attachment points, and three heel-riser settings, the Oazo 6 is a fully featured binding that is burly enough for steep lines and light enough for massive vertical. Gone are the days of compromising safety for performance, or performance for better fitting gear-- the Plum Oazo 6 is a serious binding for serious skiers who simply need lower release values to ski safely.
- Mid and high risers deploy while the heel piece is in ski mode and sit atop the pins, while the flat walk mode requires you to rotate the heel.
- Plum claims that the Oazo 6 forward release value is around 6 while the heel has an adjustable lateral release of 4-10.
- Includes removable crampon attachment (+9g) that accepts Plum crampons that drop in vertically and easily.
- Adjustment plate under the heel offers 19mm adjustability to accommodate all your different boots.
- Heel risers are 0, 41, and 54mm from the surface of the ski for plenty of climbing options.
- Plum offers a 3 year warranty on the Oazo 6 binding.
- Made in France.
Compare otherLean Bindings
|Riser Heights||2 + flat|
|Materials||Machined from solid 7075 Aluminum|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, recreational racing.|
|Notes||Ski crampon attachment point is removable to save weight.|
|Bottom Line||A simple, robust binding for lighter and faster skiers.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.