When describing the Freeraider 16, ATK didn’t mince words and went straight to the point, “Send it Hard!” Designed for the biggest and baddest backcountry skiers amongst us, the Freeraider 16 is built for those seeking huge drops far from the trailhead. The 12mm of total rearward travel is standing by - ready to absorb impact from whatever landing strip you have your sights on and keep your release consistent. The included toe shim helps balance the heel and toe drop, which is a must for modern freeride bindings. If all that isn’t tantalizing enough, the wide mounting platform and freeride heel spacer provide an unrivaled amount of power transmission, especially when considering its weight. If you are looking to go big, go big with the ATK Freeraider 16.
- The release value of 9-16 keeps your skis where they should be.
- Alu Alloys, Stainless Steel, and POM materials make for a robust package.
- 25mm of bsl adjustment.
- Five different heel ride options provides plenty of....options!
- 12mm of travel in the Elastic Response System smooths out high-impact landings.
- Cam Release System helps with heel retention.
- Easy Entry System helps with stepping into the toe piece.
- Snow-Pack Proof toe prevents snow/ice/debris buildup.
- Uphill Hardness Variator allows you to adjust toe piece locking pressure for security on the up.
- Magneto Heel Flaps help stabilize the heel risers so they don't flop around
||97mm, 102mm, 108mm, 120mm|
||4 + flat|
||Aluminum alloys, POM, stainless steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Filming, doing massive cliffs|
|Notes||Comes with AL12 Raider Toe Shim for a more natural freeride stance|
|Bottom Line||For the biggest and most aggressive skiers seeking a light binding|
|Compare to other Full-featured Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.