With a product portfolio that includes a “Supreme Roller Skate Split Monoboard,” it’s clear that Faction isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo. So, when Faction created a low 90’s underfoot ski with free-skiing spirit, we couldn’t feign too much surprise. Built to move with the agility of a cat through off-piste terrain, the La Machine Micro is made to be easily handled, allowing itself to effortlessly pivot through areas where maneuverability is essential. While being the harder snow-oriented ski in the La Machine lineup, the Micro, with its deep rocker lines and progressive shape, floats well above other brands' skis in this category, simplifying your decision of which ski to grab in the morning. With the Faction La Machine Micro, it's not the size that matters, but how you use it.
- Bio-based resin helps reduce the environmental impact of the ski.
- Faction recycles scrap base, sidewall, and top sheet material back into their production line.
- Full Carbon Layers allow Faction to control the flex without adding unnecessary additional weight.
- Austrian construction is durable and made to last.
- Made entirely with renewable energy.
|Lengths (cm)||156, 163, 170, 177|
|Weight (pair)||2350g 
||120-91-111 [All sizes]|
||Round tip, round tail|
||tip rocker, minimal camber, tail rocker|
||Full strength sidewall, carbon layers, mustache flex|
||Paulownia wood core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Mustache flex gives support just in front and behind the binding area with progressively softer towards tip and tail|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight, rockered, freeride tourer|
|Compare to other Mid-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.