Closed-cell EVA foam is known for its ability to hold a mold. That means after having your liners heat molded, it won’t start to return to a former shape and crowd your feet. The foam is also warmer than some other liner materials and is very dense which helps in high-performance skiing. All Intuition liners are made with specially formulated close-cell EVA foam, which is why they are often the first choice for pro skiers. The Pro Tour is an Intuition foam liner with flex zones to improve articulation in touring boots.
- Uniform cell structure traps gasses for the highest quality memory foam.
- Patented foam without fillers is lighter than traditional sewn or injected liners.
- Ankle flex zone increase comfort and range of motion when skiing uphill.
- Integrated lacing system securely wraps your foot to help avoid blisters.
- Liners can be reheated several times and will still retain their shape.
- Available with three thickness ratings: low, medium, high volume*.
* Please note stock is the medium volume version if not noted otherwise. The Low Volume version is a bit thinner and weighs 22g less in size 26.
Questions & Reviews
The Intuition Pro Tour Low Volume liners will take up more space than the stock liners in the Tecnica Zero G Tour Pro Boot. If you have any further questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
I should have been more specific...27/28.5 Garmont Radium shells...two fingers behind heel...looking for more warmth in toe pocket, old cold injury to toes..hence I was going for the thickest Intuition Pro Tour...size 11 hiking boot..any suggestions welcomed.
My toes are pretty snug up in the front of my boots as it is w/ stock liners so curious what volume you would recommend?
I've got a pair of Tecnica Zero G Pro Tours and was wondering if these liners would be a good match. Also what size should I get--my Tecnicas are a 27?
Thanks in advance :)
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.