Hardened steel forks? Check. Flat-on-ski mode? Check. Optional risers? Check. Optional adjustment plates? You betcha. The Trofeo heels from Kreuzspitze are long on features and quality. The small Italian manufacturer makes the heels in-house with the rest of their RS bindings and accessories. We think Kreuzspitze won't be a strange name for long. Sold individually, so get 2 for both your feet.
- Replaceable steel forks are hardened to support heavy loads and wear.
- 6mm heel gap can handle aggressive skiing and makes for a great flat-on-ski mode.
- Tower rotates in either direction for a flat-on-ski touring mode.
- Optional risers can be screwed onto the forks and used by rotating the heel 180 degrees.
- Optional adjustment plates add 14, 18, or 40 millimeters of adjustment.
- The 14mm adjustment plates are screw-hole compatible with Dynafit touring bindings.
|Binding Model||Weight (g)||Weight (oz)|
For matching toe pieces, see here.
Questions & Reviews
And is there any lady version(softer) of steel fork heel piece from Kreuzspitze? I believe the steel is more wear-resistant than titian forks?
I need to move the heel pieces a few millimeters to fit my boots, so I assume I need a heel plate to make this adjustment?
(I realize I'd have to have someone (like you guys) mount the Kruezsptize GT heels for me, but I don't see any issue with the hole pattern interfering.)
The top of the ION's heel pins are 55mm above the ski (i.e. the pins are 5mm thick, so are located between 50mm and 55mm above the ski).
I suspect that the Kreuzspitze pins are a fair bit lower. Can you tell us how high the pins are above the ski?
An how thick are the Kreuzspitze adjustable plates?
I'm skiing a TTSystem and found that mounting a Dynafit Speed Turn heel unit will not allow me to use both the heel unit and spring cartridges in tandem like the Moonlight Tele Rando binding.
I've noticed that the Kreuzspitze SCCT / Plum Race 150 heel units look similar in design to the Tele Rando heel units.
If you are familiar with the Tele Rando binding would you be able to tell me if installing either one of the Kreuzspitze SCCT / Plum Race 150 heel units allow me use both spring/heel in tandem like the Tele Rando does?
I'm running 6 and 6 on speed radicals. how might these compare?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.