A new updated version of the Spectre 2.0, the Vega is La Sportiva's 4 buckle beef boot that has serious walkability for its class. Boasting a 60-degree range of motion, this downhill dynamo is ideal for long days in the mountains when you need mobility and support. Utilizing the same shape and characteristics as the Spectre 2.0, including the carbon-reinforced spine, the Vega has a few, but significant updates. New buckles that speed up the buckling process with micro-adjustable arms, a newly updated liner designed for maximum comfort, and an updated ski/walk mechanism so that it is less prone to wear down over its life. Add up those new features and the Vega equals a more comfortable and durable boot from La Sportiva. Naturally, as the fashionistas of the Skimo world, the Italians could not resist but to go black-on-black with its color scheme on the new Vega. Style, comfort, and impressive downhill performance all in one boot.
- EZ-Tech micro-adjustable buckles help create the perfect fit.
- Roomy 102.5mm last for folks with wider feet.
- A large 60° range of motion gives comfort on the climb.
- Adjustable forward lean to three different settings allows you to be as aggressive as you deem fit.
- Vibram Dual Density sole maximizes grip when you are billy-goating on that rocky knife-edge.
- Carbon-reinforced spine adds stiffness and performance.
- Compatible with all Tech and AT bindings.
- New liner designed for maximum ankle comfort.
Compare otherFreeride Boots
|Weight (pair)||2890g |
|Buckles||4+ Power Strap|
|Boot Sole Length||284mm [25/25.5]
|Binding Compatibility||All tech and AT bindings|
|Forward Lean(s)||12°, 14°, 16°|
|Materials||Grilamid shell and tongue, Pebax cuff, and carbon reinforced Grilamid spine|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, side country|
|Notes||Lightweight touring boot with powerful downhill performance|
|Bottom Line||4-buckle boot with one of the largest ranges of motion|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.