Fully customizable for just about any ski on the market, you can make your own fast as funk skins with Pomoca's Free Pro 2.0 plush that is available in a variety of widths. More into skinny skis? We have you literally covered. Monster powder skis? Any skis we can't cover are probably more of a snowboard type dimension. The Free Pro 2.0 plush is incredibly fast, light and packable. The choice of those on light and fast missions in the mountains these skins are hard to beat when taking into account all the features you would want from your skins. Treat your skis right, or more importantly treat yourself to a set of Pomoca's Free Pro 2.0 skins off the roll.
- Light, fast and packable for a complete package type of plush.
- Customize tip and tail attachments as you see fit to match your style and skis.
- 70/30 Mohair/Nylon mix gives you the best of both the speed and durability worlds.
- Available in 100mm, 123mm, and 140mm widths to cover almost all skis out there.
Questions & Reviews
This season I've been regularly using 3 pairs of pomoca free pro 2.0 skins, and for me, they are some of the best all around climbing skins I have used. In the past I have used a lot of G3, Black Diamond, Contour, and Colltex skins in a variety of nylon/mix/pure mohair.
The highlights of these skins compared to the rest:
1. Lightweight backing (by far the lightest skins I have used)
2. Durable - 40 days of use and so far no issues with the glue, plush, or backing.
3. Goldilocks glue - it's "just right". No gooey/gloopy like other glues, but more tacky/sticky than the alternative tech that contour uses. Glue to glue pulls apart easily, sticks to the ski well, and seem to hold up over time.
4. Glide - Excellent. As good as my mohair colltex skins.
5. Grip - Pretty darn good. All you need for sane skin tracks.
6. Water repellant - These skins do not soak up water like others, so they stay lighter and are less prone to icing.
I'm about to put in an order for a couple of skis worth, but thought I would check-in RE tip and tail attachments.
I've got a few sets of the G3 tips (the twin metal 'hooks') that I think are the ducks nuts for secure tip attachment. Have you guys got any experience with sewing them into the skins? Or, is there a right/wrong glue to use?
I'll go ahead and set you up with an email notification for when we get it back in stock. Thanks!
We have a roll of 140mm Free Pro 2.0 on order. I do not have a concrete date when we will have that in stock at this time. If you would like a notification for when we get that in stock, email us at email@example.com.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.