When speed is ingrained in your DNA and you've got your eyes set on the podium, the Dynafit DNA race boot is going to be your partner in speed. Carbon cuffs reduce weight and add downhill performance which combined may end up being the difference between taking first instead of second. The Twistfit closure system gives you full control of your fit so that you can have confidence and control when you need it most. As compared to the PDG 2, Dynafit swapped the Speednose for a traditional toe welt so that the DNA accepts automatic crampons. The DNA-predecessor wasn't quite as free in the range-of-motion so Dynafit focused on creating a very efficient pivot system combined with a backless liner. A medium volume fit aims to keep your feet happy and comfortable. Allow the DNA to integrate with your genome and bask in the podium glory with the Dynafit DNA boot.
- Grilamid® lower loaded with carbon allows the boot to be stiff and light.
- Full carbon cuff to reduce weight and create a higher-performing race boot.
- Twistfit enclosure system locks over the top of the foot with precision.
- Race lock allows one motion to lock the boot in ski mode and tighten the upper cuff.
- Ingenious string system is easy to adjust for the proper calf tightness.
* Sizing Note: The DNA boot utilizes "race sizing," meaning that unlike other Dynafit boots the shell splits on the half-size, so 24.5 and 25 will have the same lower shell, for example. Also, due to the thin race liner, you will want a one-finger fit behind your heel when shell fitting the boot.
|Weight (pair)||1632g [27.0]|
||Twistfit instep, Race Lock cord on the cuff|
||Carbon infused Grilamid shell, Carbon cuff|
||Pomoca Race ISMF|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, training, speed touring|
|Notes||Single throw lever for less muss and no fuss|
|Bottom Line||Dynafit's racing DNA at a reasonable price|
|Compare to other Race Boots|
Questions & Reviews
At first glance, what do you think of the DNA and blacklight pro combo?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.