After much contemplation on the skin track, we collectively decided that while trucker hats and neck gaiters are useful, they don’t embody our values quite as much as skiing in tight spandex does. Our search for the perfect skinsuit to boldly go where no spandex has gone before ended abruptly when a clear winner emerged. After laying hands on the Ski Trab skinsuit, we knew it was the one to carry our flag. Carefully assembled to sky-high Italian standards, the Skimo Co skinsuit sports a generous number of internal pockets to make itself fast and efficient between the tape. The boot-cutouts and off-axis collar zip also help while reaching out for the occasional FKT. If you are looking for a high-quality skinsuit and don’t mind showing a little Skimo Co love, the Skimo Race Suit is your new best buddy. Plus, Skimo blue!
- Diagonal neck zip is comfortable and stays out of the way when fully zipped.
- Four internal skin pockets can house multiple sets of skins, snacks, a camera, etc.
- Dual pull tabs on main zipper allow easy access from top down or bottom up.
- Secondary vertical zipper just below the waistline for nature breaks.
- Generously cut collar leaves room for a gaiter or a lucky charm.
- Multiple boot cutouts can accommodate a host of boot styles.
- Vented back panel reduces sweat buildup underneath a pack.
- Zippered internal beacon pocket for ISMF compliance.
- It says Skimo Co and stuff.
|Pockets||Kangroo pouches, zipped internal beacon, external chest zip|
|Cuffs||Stretchy, reinforced stirrups|
||Lycra, Meryl, Cordura stretch|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, working at Skimo Co|
|Bottom Line||Great race suit with the best logo|
|Compare to other Men's Race Suits|
Questions & Reviews
Do you deliver also to Spain?
How long takes the delivery to Spain?
Thanks and regards
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.