Using the same multi-layer glue found in the Hybrid Mix skins, the Pure version offers the premium glide of 100% mohair. Contour is an Austrian company known as the mohair experts, so these are built with some of the finest fibers and weave in the industry. Now attached to your skis with the reliable-yet-manageable Hybrid glue formula, the skins will be hard to beat. The Vario precut kits are available in several lengths and come with square tip brackets and simple adjustable tail clips. The Contour Hybrid Mohair skins could be the new standard in backcountry travel.
- Hybrid technology offers the adhesion of glue with manageability of silicon.
- 100% pure mohair formula is optimized for speed, but still can grip the snow.
- Multi-layer glue is easy to pull apart and can be washed to refresh the tack.
- Vario front clips ship with square brackets but can adapt to other fixing systems.
- Simple adjustable tail clips are reliable and fit on skis with flat or round tails.
- Mesh skin savers are included to help preserve the glue for long-term storage.
- Included in the box is a handy carry bag and a trimmer for setting your edges.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.