Palau liners are made with 100% highly rated EVA foam. The thermo-moldable foam is closed-cell which maximizes thermal retention. Palau make their liners with a dense cut of the foam that retains its shape after a heat mold or some skiing. That is why they were chosen as the liner supplier for Dynafit, La Sportiva, and other well-known boot brands. Now you can get replacement liners for lightweight backcountry boots with the aftermarket offering from Palau. The Tour Lite Pro liners are relatively thin, lightweight, and have an Achilles flex zone. Perfect replacements for TLT, Spitfire, and other high performance ski mountaineering boots.
- 100% closed-cell EVA foam is very receptive to molding.
- Tongue design doesn’t interfere with walking like an overlap.
- Lacing system give you additional ski-support if desired.
- Flex zone behind the ankle allows for unimpeded skinning.
- 7mm thickness is light, flexible, yet reasonably warm.
- Compatible with TLT5, 6, PDG, Spitfire, and other models.
Questions & Reviews
I have an Atomic Ultimate - actually I have 2 pairs - one I fitted with the Plalau Ultralight. For the other one I would like to have a little bit firmer Liner - would that be a good choice? and whats the weight for both liners, Ultralight and that Tour light Pro?
Thanks for your help!
I have a very small skinny foot with high arches. So hard to find a small enough boot. My feet swim in my packed out liners now. Thank you!
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.