The ATK Crest 10 reminds us of that saying, “you can’t have your cake and eat it too.” Except, with these bindings, you actually can…metaphorically, anyways (don’t eat your bindings). They prove that you can have all the features AND go lightweight too. The Crest 10’s paltry weight and three walk modes won’t inhibit you on the up, no matter the size of the ascent. Meanwhile, ski brakes, 10mm of heel elastic travel, and adjustable release values make for an uncompromising downhill performance, even in unfavorable conditions. ATK rounds out the Crest 10 with their groundbreaking innovations such as the Cam Release System, which limits boot torsion and allows for precise release performance. The features-to-weight ratio of the ATK Crest is hard to beat. So impressive, in fact, that the Crest 10 might just be the binding you wish for while blowing out your birthday candles.
- Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, and POM materials used with durability and weight savings in mind.
- 20mm of adjustment allow you to use different boots with one binding.
- Two heel risers plus flat mode make sure you're moving along efficiently.
- 10mm of travel in the Elastic Response System works to smooth out the bumps.
- Cam Release System is featured in the heel piece for a more consistent vertical release.
- Easy Entry System helps you step into your toe piece more easily, even on worn out soles.
|Weight (pair)||572g [91mm]|
||75mm, 86mm, 91mm, 97mm, 102mm, 108mm|
||Alu 7075, Stainless Steel|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Elastic heel smooths out the ride|
|Bottom Line||Packed with features and featherweight|
|Compare to other Full-featured Bindings|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.