Big races, 10,000 vertical foot days, and fast ski mountaineering missions - the Mezzalama boot is built with these adventures in mind. Borrowing some of the DNA from Dynafit's higher-end lineup, the Mezzalama is a multi-functional boot for those with quick intentions. This version is made with a carbon/grilamid shell and a grilamid/glass cuff so that these boots can ascend like a butterfly and descend like a bee. The same Race Lock found on the DNA also inhabits the Mezzalama, meaning that transitions will be a breeze. The Twistfit system provides an individualized fit and helps keep the heel locked so you can focus on not rag-dolling on the descent. The Dynafit Mezzalama boot helps you take care of business, no matter how ambitious.
- Race Lock system allows for simultaneous engagement of ski mode and cuff tightening.
- Twistfit allows for an individualized fit by dialing down a plate over top of your foot.
- Carbon infused Grilamid shell is tough, light, and punchable.
- Master Step inserts provide a solid interface with quick step-in.
- Pomoca rubber sole helps with traction on those icy booters.
* Sizing Note: The Mezzalama boot utilizes "race sizing," meaning that unlike other Dynafit boots the shell splits on the half-size, so 25.5 and 26 will have the same lower shell, for example. You will want closer to a one-finger fit behind your heel when shell-fitting the boot due to the thin liner.
||Twistfit instep, Race Lock cord on the cuff|
||Cuff - Grilamid w/ glass fibers
Shell - Grilamid w/ carbon fibers
||Pomoca Race ISMF|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, adventuring, speed mountaineering|
|Notes||Single throw ski/walk levers change lives|
|Bottom Line||Race efficiency at a friendlier price point|
|Compare to other Race Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.