Big races, 10,000 vertical foot days, and fast ski mountaineering missions - the Dynafit Mezzalama boot is built with these adventures in mind. Borrowing some of the DNA from the DNA lineup, the Mezzalama is a workhorse boot for those with quick intentions. This featherweight is made with a carbon/grilamid shell and a grilamid/glass cuff so that these boots can ascend like a butterfly and descend like a bee (if bees knew how to ski fast, that is). The same Race Lock found on the DNA also inhabits the Mezzalama, meaning that transitions will be a breeze. For the descent, the Twistfit system provides an individualized fit and helps keep the heel locked, ensuring that you can focus on the important task at hand. The Dynafit Mezzalama boot is that elusive featherweight boot that helps you take care of business, no matter how ambitious.
- Lightweight is easy on the legs.
- Race Lock system allows for simultaneous engagement of ski mode and cuff buckles.
- Twistfit allows for an individualized fit.
- Carbon and grilamid combo is tough, yet light.
- Master Step inserts provide a solid interface with bindings.
- Pomoca rubber sole helps with traction on those icy booters.
- Last four letters spell “lama" - not to be confused with the slow and lazy llama.
||Twistfit - shell, Race Lock to cord - cuff|
||Cuff - Grilamid loaded w/ carbon fibers
Shell - Grilamid loaded w/ glass fibers
||Pomoca Race ISMF|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing, adventuring, speed mountaineering|
|Notes||Single throw ski/walk levers change lives|
|Bottom Line||Race efficiency and weight at a friendlier price point|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.