The middle ground. This oft-forgotten principle takes the good from the extremes and combines them into a solution that is often better for all involved. Imagine that! It was with this thoughtful approach that ATK created the Kuluar 12 LT. Turns out, the middle ground between race and touring bindings is a winner. By combining lightweight reliable U-Springs, defined lateral release (that can be adjusted to a particular value within a given range), and elasticity in the heel, ATK has created a binding that can calmly handle whatever the day brings yet remain light as a feather(ish). Keeping with our theme, the ample boot sole adjustment helps accommodate all your boots (so long as they are within 20mm of each other) and the optional brake attachment means that brakes are just that - optional. Take the stress out of binding shopping and bring home the ATK Kuluar 12 LT - a binding that everyone around the holiday dinner table can agree on.
- Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, and POM round out a hardy construction.
- 20mm of BSL adjustment so you can spring for those new boots.
- Attachment for optional ski brake keeps those skis from sliding away.
- Three different walking modes give plenty of options to find that perfect middle-ground.
- Included ski leashes and crampon receptors because choices are nice.
- Easy Entry System helps with easy toe entry. Wow!
- Elastic Response System allows for reliable release.
||Flat + 2|
||7075 aluminum, stainless steel, POM|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday touring, quickly|
|Notes||Similar to the Trofeo race binding with more features|
|Bottom Line||More ATK brilliance|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.