The Dynafit Blacklight 95 hits a sweet spot; light, damp, and stable with incredible versatility with a focus on soft snow. Dynafit’s recent addition to their speed touring line-up, the Blacklight 95 is a confident and light ski that is right at home on the Kahiltna Glacier or deep in the Wind River Range searching for the remaining late season powder stashes. Its waist width is narrow enough to stay light and nimble but a generous shovel keeps you floating when the goods are great. The Dynafit Blacklight 95's impressive versatility very well makes it a contender as a quiver of one for many skiers.
- Full unidirectional carbon construction adds longitudinal stiffness.
- 3D Sidewall Cap Construction for a strong edge hold.
- Race finished bases for durability and superior glide.
- Tip rocker added for float in soft snow.
- Slight tail rocker helps with catchy snow and allows you to dump speed in tight spots.
|Lengths (cm)||165, 172, 178, 184|
|Weight (pair)||2320g 
||Tip notch, flat tails|
||Tip and tail rocker with camber underfoot|
||Tapered tip and tail, short-medium radius|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Light and fast powder skiing|
|Notes||UD carbon construction for miles of smiles|
|Bottom Line||Speed touring powder plank|
|Compare to other High-fat Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.