Palau took their All Track collection to the next level by offering a new “power” liner in a slimmer package. Working off the mighty Powertrack 10, they shaved the liner down to 8mm to allow its use in tighter-fitting and more articulate boots. Using a medium density heat-moldable EVA foam, Palau made the Power LT a precise fitting liner to boost the performance of any boot. Whether it’s a beefy freeride boot or a svelte touring boot, this is the upgrade for your current liner. The Palau Power LT is designed with a thinner upper cuff to fit more calf sizes and cuff shapes and it will keep your feet warm and comfortable while not foregoing performance.
- 8mm custom 100% moldable mid-density foam.
- Tongue Liner with optional laces for easy entry and close fit.
- Precision cut for lower volume beef boots, e.g. Hawx, Lab, Maestrale, Vulcan, Spectre.
- Performance upgrade for the Spitfire, TLT6, TLT7, F1, or similar.
- Relief zone in spine for better range-of-motion.
- Overall medium volume but molds precisely.
Questions & Reviews
With that being said, I feel that there is a good chance this liner may work for your replacement needs as it is much closer to the original Dynafit liner in thickness and the Palau foam molds and compresses very nicely when molded.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.