Please make an appointment for boot fitting.

Skimo Co

Used Dynafit Parts

From $1.00

In Stock

Free shipping over $50

New parts for old bindings can be hard to find. Used parts for old bindings should now become easier. Trade in your used and/or broken Dynafit bindings for store credit, and we will make the working parts available for others. Please note that the photos shown here are often of new products, simply for reference. The item you receive may have visible wear. Used parts can be returned within 10 days if you are unhappy with the condition or discover the part will not work for you.

Please note these parts come with absolutely no warranty. We do a reasonable eyeball inspection of the parts, but can in no way guarantee their integrity. If you are not comfortable taking risks with used parts, please purchase a new part, toe, heel, or complete binding instead.

Check the drop list for the parts we currently have in stock. For parts with model names, the model should match your binding exactly. If a part works with more than one model, we use a generic descriptor with a reference chart below. Some specific notes:

Beast 16 Heel - Good condition, but, Call if interested.

Brake Retainer - Retainer "H" clip that holds Vertical, Comfort, and first-gen Radical brakes onto the heel piece.

Heel Adjustment Screw - Big lateral release screw cap for Radical 1.0, Speed Rad, Speed Turn. Often grey color.

Heel Thimble Bushing - Bushing that holds the lateral springs deep within Vertical, Radical 1.0, Speed Rad, and Speed Turn heel towers.

Radical 1.0 Crampon Receptors - The curved metal pieces that hold ski crampons onto Radical 1.0 toes.

Radical 1.0 Heel Pins - Pin with plastic spacer they pass through. Works with Radical 1.0 ,Speed Rad, and Speed Turn bindings.

Radical 1.0 Roof - Black top piece with risers for the Radical ST, FT and Speed Rad.

Radical 1.0 Roof Screws - The little Torx screws that hold the Radical 1.0 roofs on.

Radical ST Heel Complete - Heel piece like new. With screws.

Radical ST 1.0 Heel Turret - Includes the heel turret, heel adjustment screw, springs, and thimble bushing. Does not include the baseplate. Also compatible with the Radical FT.

Radical ST/FT 1.0 Toe Piece - Whole toe unit, but no baseplate or screws.

Radical ST/FT 1.0 Toe Plate - Plastic lifters under the Radical ST or FT (1.0) toe pieces.

Radical ST/FT 1.0 Heel Baseplate - Baseplates for the very first version of the Radical 1.0 that had removeable brakes (brakes not included). The newer version with the integrated brakes are listed as Radical ST/FT 1.0 brakes.

Radical Removable Brakes - Brakes for the first version of the Radical 1.0 bindings that required the "H" clip brake retainer. Retainer not included, listed as Brake Retainer above.

Speed Rad Heel Base - Adjustment mechanism w/ heel post. Often the older model with a brass pin for anti-rotation.

Speed Rad Heel Turret - A heel piece minus the base plate.

Superlite 2.0 Toe Piece, Green - Toe piece only with crampon connector and connector screws

TLT Speed Heel Pieces - Same base plate as the TLT Classics, only 5mm of BSL travel. Pair has only been used once !

Tristep Volcano - Can be used on Speed Turn, Radical or Vertical bindings.

Vertical ST/FT Toe Piece - Toe piece for the old ST or FT (as listed), w/out baseplate.

Vertical ST/FT Toe Plate - Plastic baseplate that goes underneath the toe pieces. Includes integrated metal crampon receptor.

Vertical ST/FT Heel Piece - Brakeless heel piece for the Vertical ST or FT (as listed), including base plate. These are sometimes white and sometimes brown. Brakes sold separately.

Vertical ST/FT Heel Turret - The whole turret that rotates on the base plate tower, complete with riser. No baseplate

Vertical Brake - Brakes that work with either Vertical model (ST or FT) and likely the Comfort series.

Descriptor Compatible Models
Comfort TLT Comfort (Vertical predecessor)
LTR Low Tech Race 1.0 or 2.0
LTR 1.0 Low Tech Race only
Radical 1.0 Radical ST or FT or Speed Radical
Radical 2.0 Radical 2.0 ST or FT (Rotation predecessor)
Rotation Rotation 10 or 12
TLT Classic TLT Speed (Speed Turn predecessor)
Speed Speed 10 or 12
Speed Rad Speed Radical
Speed Turn 1.0 or 2.0
Speed Turn 1.0 Speed Turn only
Superlite Superlite 1.0 or 2.0
Superlite 1.0 Speed Superlite only
Vertical Vertical ST or FT

Related Products

From $259.00
From $3.00
From $7.00

Questions & Reviews

Question from John Knox
I am looking fot the plastic piece that keeps the turret on my FTs from rotating counterclockwise. The piece is in the first pic (attached by the two small philips screws). It is missing on my other ski.
Answer from Cole P
Thanks for reaching out, John. The part you are looking for can be found here and you'll want to choose the "Radical ST/FT 1.0 Rotation Locks x2" from the drop-down menu.
Answer this question:

Question from Eduardo
Hi¡ I've just broken this piece from my Dynafit Radical ST binding. Could I get a pair of them? and most important: could I ski meanwhile? Thanks
Answer from Jeff
Eduardo, Probably shouldn't ski on it.
We do not have any used heel turrets, but we have new ones here -- Dynafit Heels. Radical ST, Black x1.
Answer this question:

Question from Michael R
Hi. I have a set of what I believe are Dynafit TLT Radical ST 2.0 bindings that are missing a special nut piece in one of the heel pieces of the binding, as pictured. Do you happen to sell a replacement of this, or know the name of it?
Answer from Michael R
I have another photo here showing where the nut goes and is missing compared to the other binding that has it.
Answer from jbo
Hi Michael, that part is not available separately. You would need a whole new brake unit.
Answer this question:

Question from Jonas
I have a dynafit superlight binding but I am missing the back screw, ”grey bridge” and the springs. See left binding on picture… Any chance you have this?
Answer from Brett S
Thanks for your question, Jonas. We don't have any used parts (yet), but we do sell the heel units individually, which can be viewed by clicking here.
Answer this question:

Question from Johannes
Im looking for a higher DIN U-Spring for a 1. Gen your lite tech from the 90s.
Do you have a pair? Or know where to find one? Or maybe know if the newer u-spring bindings (super lite or low tech) have the same dimension springs?
Answer from eric
Johannes-Thats a classic binding! Not sure if there is anything compatible with that binding currently. We definitely do not have any parts left for that vintagebinding. Best bet might be to order a u-spring and match it up and see if the new and the old are the same. Good Luck!
Answer this question:

Question from Craig
Do you have a plastic heel housing for the Dynafit Radical ST? I blew out the heel last week and looking for a way to fix the binding. Thanks.
Answer from Zak M
Hey Craig, currently we do not have any in stock but are hoping to get some more in the future. I can sign you up for an email notification once we get some in though! Feel free to give us a shout at if you have any more questions.
Answer this question:

Benski (used product regularly)
This is a great offering from, for when new parts are out of stock or no longer made, or just ridiculously priced. I’ve found a few gems here that have allowed setups to continue serving for many more days.
Comment on this review:

Question from Topher
I am looking for the toe piece locking tab for a Dynafit Vertical FT bindings. It is shown in the picture as item 3. Do you have any of theses? I don't see it listed in the drop down menu.

Answer from Brett S
Thanks for reaching out, Topher. The "Speed Radical Toe Lever" found here should do the trick! Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Answer this question:

Question from Aurora
I went to remount my bindings and discovered a crack in the heel plate. I have the dynafit radical FT bindings and I am just wondering if the Radical ST/FT 1.0 Heel Baseplate listing would be the correct part? It is not currently in stock, will this part be re-stocked? Thanks
Answer from Will McD
Hi Aurora,
The ST/FT 1.0 Heel Baseplate is indeed the part, but unfortunately, we don't have any used baseplates and are not expecting more. You can get a new baseplate from here; the Radical ST 1.0 brakes will be compatible with your Radical FT heel turret.
Answer this question:

Question from Russell V
Actually I have the Vertical plate with a Radical turret. It worked well enough for one day but like I said, it doesn't lock into the riser positions.

To confirm - you haven't got any Vertical turrets about?
Answer from Jeff
Russell, Sorry, no Vertical parts lying around. As mentioned below, you can add the Radical ST baseplate/brake to your new Radical Turret, brakes. You will have a properly working heel set and for only $39.95.
Answer this question:

Question from Russell
Seems like there aren't any available right now, but I am looking for the heel center tower (what exactly do you call the metal piece the turret spins on?) seen in picture 6

My base plate is in fine shape and the local ski shop swapped in a Radical tower which fortunately still works for flat and downhill but doesn't lock in to the riser positions.

Would the Comfort Heel Plate work or is the tower a significantly different height?

Answer from Jeff
Russell, Mixing the Radical, Vertical and Comfort baseplates and turrets doesn't work well if it fits at all. Since you now have a Radical plate, you can add the Radical heel turret. (also currently out, but back in stock soon). Or recycle your Vertical's with Skimo for credit towards a new binding. That's it till someone sends in some Verticals for recycling.
Answer from jbo
Hi Russell, sorry no Vertical turrets at the moment. You could get the Radical ST Heel baseplate to have some functioning risers.
Answer this question:

Question from Donde

Thanks for providing this service.

Just wondering if this crack is an issue and if so, do you have the correct part?

TLT vertical

Thanks for your time.

Answer from Jeff
Donde, That should not affect anything. You still have a complete Volcano, that is key.
Answer this question:

Question from Simon T
I have a Vertical FT heel piece that is broken. I attached a photo. Will the Vertical ST heel plate work for this? It doesn't look the same as the plate on the FT but you have it listed as compatible.
Answer from Brett S
Thanks for your question, Simon. The Vertical series are interchangeable, however, it appears the "Vertical ST/FT Heel Piece" is out of stock. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Answer this question:

Question from Ulf Tingström
I have lost a brake retainer to a Dynafit TLT Vertical ST10, is this something you might have available from stock?
Answer from Cole P
Hello Ulf, we have sold the retainer in the past but currently the item is out of stock. What you will need to purchase is either a Vertical ST brake or a Radical ST brake. The Radical ST brake will come preinstalled on the base unit which you will need to remount in the existing holes then re-install the heel turret on the new base. Using the Vertical ST brake will replace your existing brake and will come with a new retainer but you may experience the same issue down the line. You can purchase dynafit brakes here.
Answer this question:

Question from Adam J Connolly
I have a dynafit rad 1.0 ft the heal piece broke does a new heal turret come with new lateral springs thimble and adjustment screw.

called dynafit today they said the st would work but I can't tell if it comes with all the parts I need.

for sure need turret and springs for lateral and thimble those got lost in the crash. lol
Answer from eric
Adam- All of the parts you need, lateral springs, adjuster, thimble come with the heel piece.
Answer this question:

Question from Steven Wilson
I have a pair of Radical ST's and the heel wants to rotate counter clockwise while skinning, do you have a stop that will only allow rotation in the clockwise direction?
Answer from Brett S
Thanks for your question, Steven! Here is a part that should help solve your problem. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Answer this question:

Question from Charlie
I tore the pins and heel risers off the heel piece on both of my Radical ST bindings last weekend (it did not feel very rad). None of the parts that broke off were retrieved. Do you have parts to fix? If not, can I buy the heel piece separate? Has Dynafit maintained the same pattern for mounting crews that attach the heel piece to the ski?
Answer from Brett S
Thanks for your question, Charlie. It doesn't look like we have any of that part lying around, however, please click here to view replacement Dynafit heel pieces. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Answer this question:

Question from tom
the toe piece on my dynafits broke after ski took off down a run and hit a rock. This is the binding with the carbon fiber plate connecting front to back. Do you have any replacement toe pieces?
Answer from jbo
Hi Tom, potentially! There is more than one binding that fits that description, so a photo would go a long way.
Answer this question:

Question from Andrew
Hi. I'm looking for the Heel Adjustment Screw (currently available), Heel Thimble Bushing (currently available), and most importantly the accompanying two springs for Speed Radical bindings. It appears that the springs aren't available. Could you confirm? Thanks.
Answer from Patrick C

At the moment we do not have the springs, but we never know what will walk through the door or appear in the mail! If you emails us at we can set you up to receive a notification should a set of springs appear.
Answer this question:

Question from ORIN D MULLEN
Hi, I need a replacement centering spring for the AFD on my Radical ST 2. I should probably get a couple of sets of the slider, pads, springs, slug and screws given that the whole mess fell off. Had I been on snow it would have been gone forever.
Answer from eric
Orin- We have radical 2.0 afd replacement kits in our Dynafit Brake Parts listing.
Answer this question:

Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.

» Browse other Dynafit Binding Parts 

Follow us on social media

View full screen version